Sunday, April 1, 2012

Some things I noticed..e.e - XxFreeSpiritxX

Hello, Jammers! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here!

Well so far this blog is going EXCELLANT! 360 views in 2 days?! Are you kidding me?! I see not :)
Thank you so much for your support!

Well here's a little heads up with the new jamagram system...

It's not available for non members!


No one seriously noticed or bothered to share?!

And when the poor non members try, they can't even say half the phrases!

D; AJ is seriously being unfair. I don't think there going in debt or anything, Since new jammers join and become members everyday...

I noticed this stuff on my new storage,   XxHollywoodRebelxX (lol, tacky I know)

They also put an 'Endangered' Sign over the monkey.
Poor apes.

Anyways, thanks again for following, commenting, becoming a mod, and supporting Animal Jam Fiery.
Don't forget to check out my own blog, Animal Jam Freedom!
SYIJ,



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I noticed, its just not my policy to update things.
    I only update stuff that is unique.
    Because seriously, Lie 10,000 billion other AJ blogs are doing the SAME thing updatin' all those updates, when seriously, no one will look at it.
    No offense to all the ppl who want an AJ blog, I don't think its the best idea.
    Most people do it just to become popular.
    And anyways, not many people see the underdog blogs, they just look at snowyclaw's or LoveLost's, they don't have to look at 10,000 billion OTHER ones, that do the same dang thing!
    Thats why my blog is unique, only posting glitches I've seen no one else posting, or just life for me on AJ.
    I keep it neat and tidy.
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, True true. My blog started out like that but then people complained -.- So will you post the glitches on here, too? Or Different ones? And is this in offense to my post? o.O

      ~XxFreeSpiritxX

      Delete
  2. Hi free spirit i'v been hearing lots from you latley on aj and congrats for being a moderator . Oh if ur wondering who i am i'm kingsoak . you might of no me from you tube vids and that. So ya and my user on you tube is crazyrachel101 if your wondering.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...