Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Funny stuff and Non member wings

Hello, Jammers! It's Uniquelog Here!
 I was just randomly hopping, like a unique person would do, and i noticed somthing that kind of made me laugh. Does this tail armor not look like a  caterpillar to you? Well it does too meh :) Sorry nothing new to update... But i also have one more thing to say ( abt non mem wings )
Now adays i see more than like 30 different non mem wings a day, so why are they so rare? Non member you may say, or how they look. But honestly, to me there not rare anymore, and if you trade me one i wont accept. Alot of my friends dont think there that great anymore either. I realize they will still be rare, but to me not anymore. I traded myne to lockethorrrr for founder+candy wallpaper+beta blanket. Your probs like- bad trade... Idc. There not that big of a deal anymore i like the color wings better- uniquelog


1 comment:

  1. Hi no one has posed on here so here is a post for ya'll out there! -samlovesham415 (buddy me!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...