Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi, I'm Ozma!

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
Hi! I've technically been an author on this blog for a while, but this is my first post :) Thanks to XxFreeSpiritxX for inviting me.
Since Ganimal has done the daily update, I figured I'd post the Daily Explorer thingy:

Click to enlarge.

Monkeys are VERY cool and now unavailable, so count yourself lucky if you have one! (I don't.)
And a reminder:
Don't forget to enter your idea for the new den item, due TOMORROW, APRIL 19TH. I'd suggest that you enter at least one or more!
Good luck to all in the contest, and SAVE THOSE MONKEYS!

~Ozma00

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You were my buddy! Remember? Sorry, I unbuddy you because I didn't saw you for a while, so I thought somethings wrong, (maybe you changed user or don't playing)... Can I add you again? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...