Monday, April 23, 2012

Floating Animals

Hello, Jammers! It's BeautifulBlackWolf Here!

I had been visiting the Wolves Only Party and Trading Party a few days ago, and when everybody was having a good time, I saw something strange in the parties. They were animals floating in a weird position/without moving their tail.

At the Wolves Only Party:

 I thought this was very funny, Empress Snowyoctopus saying, "Bye Wolfz!". I thought it was funny because how she is floating; Her position is 4 tentacles up as trying to hug someone, and the other 2 as feet. The red tail in the background was my tail as I was getting the picture.

At the Trading Party:




(Click the picture to enlarge)






I got 2 pictures on this one: Queen Frozenghost was 'pretending to be a model'. People started crowding around her, trying to take videos and pictures. As she was saying, "An AWESOME one!!!", someone had said, "This is a glitch", then she says, "An AWESOME one!!!", saying that the glitch is awesome.



I might know how to do this glitch, but I'm not so sure about it.





1 comment:

  1. I will draft this due to the very previous post explaining this, but I will use your pictures possibly if that is fine with you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...