Sunday, April 15, 2012

SHHHHH!

Ok, I think every ones knows how Tigerlilycoke's dad is, er, "gone" and I for one want to help her feel better, so, I'm hosting a suprise party for her, you know, to help her feel better, I dout it will help, but it's worth trying!
Time: 12:00
Date: May 5
Server: Aldan
Place: My den
and will someone get her there?
cause it would be pointless if she wasn't there.....
And yes, I may sound a bit to glad, I know it's sad, but crying will not help with anything, remember, this is to help her FEEL BETTER! Can no one mention the "problem"

9 comments:

  1. I'll get her there(;
    I won't say a WORD about the subject ^-^
    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How generous ⒺⓐⓖⓛⓔⒺⓨⓔ③④ :). Good luck getting her to Ilovekats den!

      Delete
  2. Won't she view this post, so then she'd know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. A suggestion - we could tell our fellow jammers about the party without tigerlilycoke around so it would really be a surprise!

      Delete
    2. well, ya but how else can i tell peeps?

      Delete
    3. Enchanted's idea is best. We should delete this post if she hasn't seen yet.

      Delete
  3. -0- that kind of ruins the surprise :l

    ReplyDelete
  4. *lightbulb*its on my blog! you can all look at it there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. than again, if my dad is gone, why would i go on the computer!?

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...