Saturday, April 14, 2012

Heya Jammers!

Hello, Jammers! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here!

I just wanna say a Big thank you to everyone!


All the Jammers are really supportive of AJF.

Whenever I walk somewhere, Someone always comes up to me and says,
"Hey FreeSpirit I really like Animal Jam Fiery (Or Freedom)

And also, I am getting a lot of moderator requests!
Everyone wants to help out AJF which is really great to see that our blog is not 'dying'
kinda like my Animal Jam Freedom...e.e

Anyways, 
I apologize again for not having Jammer of the Month up yet!
We have figured out that we are going to do

  • Jammer of the MONTH
  • Decide some contestants
  • And have you guys vote!
We just need to know who to have be the contestants!


Oh guys by the way, I made a few more authors ADMINS because they helped so much with the blog. We will see how that goes ^.^

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...