Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm a Moderator! - Uniquelog!

Hello, Jammers! Tis Uniquelog here!


Me uniquelog!
I'm one of the new authors for Animal Jam Fiery! Im sooo Happy to Be a part of this blog! I should probably get to the news tho, First of all I Wanted to talk about Kindness, lately I've noticed ALOT of rare traders yelling at non-rare people.  For example : 
Non-rare person: " What for your ( item )?" 
Rare-person: " Nothing on your list! You are rareless loser!" 


I actually heard someone say that today! How rude? ( i won't name any names though )  So please Mind your words!! Thanks! - Uniquelog

IF THESE IMAGES SADDEN U......


I Have decided to create a Kindness group! Who will stand up for ANY jammers being bullied and help make animal jam a Safer Funner place! The organization will be called K.M.P The Kindness matters Program. The whole point is to stand up for any jammer who is being bullied, or is alone! Pls join K.M.P and help Turn Jamma back in the RIGHT direction! - uniquelog

6 comments:

  1. Ok, am I just the only person on here who thinks this, but what gives people the right to treat others as dirt because they don't have a flowering digital item??? A few pixels mean nothing. >:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really mean whoever said it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear that a lot myself. I sometimes don't hear it, they don't say it directly, but I can tell if they want to say it, and all of that stuff. I'm pretty good with sensing others feelings and all.. and yes, I do agree, it's all pretty bad. It isn't right for the rare people to be treating the less rare people bad, and everyone should be equals. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I sign up to be in the KMP?
    And lol I think I knew you a LOOOOONG time ago, when I was still cheese34 x3

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill Have a post up later about K.M.P, you can be part of K.M.P by simply saying K.M.P and ur user in the comments! And yur in:) remember to help jammers:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should AJF make a page about KMP or are you going to do that alone on your own blog, Unique?

    ~XxFreeSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...