Friday, April 20, 2012

Nothing New/My opinion of Scammers

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
Okay, so far there's nothing new today. Don't start throwing things now, because it's not my fault--
Ow! Who threw that? Was it you?
I'm going to be watching you from now on! 
Okay, when I said nothing new, I meant no new items in Animal Jam. I think. But anyhoo, there are two new posts in the Daily Explorer:
Anyone else find it ironic that A. In the post it says "no bad trades" and B. The trading picture is Scary Bat Wings and one of those chocolate boxes for Bat Glasses? That's a bad trade if I ever saw one. Maybe AJHQ will bring back the Scary Bat Wings soon...

Click to enlarge.

Yes, thank you, Animal Jam, for telling us stuff we already know :/

If I find anything new in Jamaa (I'm logging on right this second) I will make a second, update post.

Also, I am never on Animal Jam on weekends because my home computer doesn't support the browser. I can still make posts, but they won't have screenshots.
Please check out my new riddle in the "Contests" section! It took me AGES to solve this one. :)

I have noticed that on this blog there are lots of people reporting scammers, and that's fine. Scammers aren't cool. But I do believe that posting proof of their scamming all over the internet isn't gonna help ANYONE. So, I would greatly appreciate it if all you Jammers refrained from commenting "So-and-so scammed me, report him!" on my posts. Again, this is just my opinion, but if you do notice a scammer, please report it on someone else's post or quietly warn people he's about to scam.

Ta ta for now!
~Ozma00

2 comments:

  1. I like how you think... I hate seeing my name on blogs just because I scammed...
    Thanks,
    ~blueskybeforedawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scamming is not just anything to throw aside and not care about. It is playing with other people's feelings! I hope you understand BlueSkyBeforeDawn, that nobody likes a scammer!

    -psnr123

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...