Tuesday, April 10, 2012

To clear some things up.

Hello, Jammers! It's (VisualEffects) Here!

I'm here to clear some things up with these scamming rumors. First lets start off with the tan carpet, I traded my tan top for a tan carpet and brown pilgrim, I never said tradebacks nor did the trader, then they come to my den asking for a tradeback, if any of you know me at the slightest, you know I don't agree to tradebacks nor do I reuqest them, no it isn't scamming either, a lot of my friends agree its my descision if I want to or not and if I don't that doesn't make me a scammer. Next is Silver101, he got upset over his boyfriend coolspeed10 when I called him a scammer, I have video proof on my channel of him trying to scam me, then silver brings up an incident literally 6 months ago, I was trying to trade what I had thought to be a beta rhino helmet, reasons why I thought it was beta was cause the color, and I rarely saw them, so I traded a member glove for it and got it, I thought I was very lucky then silver came up and told me you could buy them, I them immediatly took it off trade. Silver101 is now calling me a scammer for something I was un-aware of, plus no one even traded for it, I apologized and everything as well. You all know by now if I was a scammer, there would be actual proof, but there isn't, many claim they have proof, but I never see it. Multiple people have tried my method for catching scammers, they go to me and ask what a very rare item is worth and I've told them what it is actually worth every time, then they go "oh dangit, well i guess you actually arent a scammer" I can recall this happening on at least 3 occasions. I hope this clears everything up and sorry for any confusion, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...