Tuesday, April 10, 2012

News

Hello, Jammers! It's Ganimal151 Here!
Sorry for no posting yesterday, I was on my countryside :|
First new item:

You can buy Pillar With Vise in Sunken Treasures (Kani Cove)
Other new is reminder about Stallion1's party:
 Location: Stallion1's den (it will be unlocked)
Time: 3:45 (eastern time) (no end it keeps on going)

Day: Tuesday April 10th, 2012

Type Of Party: Partying, trading, and betting.



NOTE. You have to take your buddy with you, make sure you dress same.



And other new is that I found other jammer with beta artic hood.

You may know LoveLost has 2 (maybe one now), naf used to have and few days ago I was randomly searching any jammer, my friend said "harper", so I decided to search it up,  and it was beta tiger with beta artic hood.

It's real, because I asked LoveLost is this real beta artic hood, she said "Yes."


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Anyone wanna be my twin for Stallions twin party today? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great job, XxFreeSpritxX for updating blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Daisygal54 here. Umm, can I join this blog? I read the rules and it's fine with me. If you can allow me to become a moderator please let me know. Thanks!
    -Daisygal54

    Ps could u post my blog up here please? It's daisygal54ajblog.blogspot.com . Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was at stallion1's party too! IT WAS AWESOME. Shawnana98, my friend was there too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...