Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hello Jammers, it's your favourite monkey here to introduce myself.

I am a girl, first off. People asume I am a guy for some reason... Anyhoo, Call me Baron or Super, or Ninja. I love art, so it's a big part of my life. I have a deviantART account. If you are at all interested in seeing my art, look here: this is my gallery.
I also have my hand in HTML coding, so I can do all sorts of kooky things with Notepad and Dreamweaver.
I also like the colour blue.

Now, for my AJ info:
I have been playing since beta of late July 2010. I still have my items I first bought, but I never cared about items, so yeah. I did have membership a few times, but now I don't. I am stuck as a rhino, don't ask (since there was a blog entry explaining this). ^^; I have an alt named Ninjamonkeys. I have no more room to add people, unless I really like them and I may try to make room. :D I have many stories of my time on AJ, and I made best budies on here that I have known since beta or post-beta.

So yeah, that's about it. If you wanna talk, don't be shy. ;D

2 comments:

  1. Vury nice Drawing and thank you I really like being your friend(: Sorry I kinda got that from the post...erm....ahhh....o3o....

    ~XxFreeSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, that's ok. I guess I am buddies with everyone. X3

      And thanks! I actually drew this at the concert I mentioned yesterday! XD

      Delete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...