Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tan Carpet..e.e

Hello, Jammers! It's XxFreeSpiritxX here!

Well, first of all..Sadly, VisualEffects left this blog. No one really knows why...

Now their have been a lot of rumors, and I don't want to seem like i'm bragging. 

But here is what I posted on my blog:


My new Jammer friend, ( A beta player not to be mentioned) traded me his TAN CARPET for my red top!
See it?
Here's a few tan carpet facts, As far as I know they are true.
  1. Tan carpets are the 5th rarest thing in AJ that is actually KNOWN to exist, there are around 7 
  2. Tan carpets used to fit in beta dens (The 3 level kind) perfectly, but AJ forgot to fix them, so now they look funny in dens.
  3. They are NOT a glitch, for glitches forms vary. These tan carpets take the same shape in the same den, EVERY TIME, just like regular carpets would.
  4. They are non-member, just like most of the rarest things.
  5. A lot of beta people tend to have them, but either they got hacked our scammed. For now, me and my friends know about 5-7 people with tan carpets.
I DID NOT Scam this, for this person is an EXTREMELY rare and caring and giving friend. He gave me a red royal, and traded tan carpet for my red top hat. Then, he bet gingerpawz a game of 4 gem for the red top! She won! So he sent her the red top, which is one of her DREAM items and now she can be twins with her best friend lovelost! Lovelost also traded him beta hood for tan top, she wanted to trade back but instead our friend just sent the beta hood back! What a nice guy!



Okay, now a lot of people are asking if I am trading this and etc. This IS for trade, because I want some clothing rares that i've wanted for a long time. They are 4 trades I will accept:

  1. Solid Blue top and 3 (Non member) wings
  2. Solid Blue top, Black top and (non member) 2 wings.
  3. Solid blue top and a really good rare and (Non member) wings.
  4. Solid Blue top, Pilgrim hat, (Non Member) wings.
As you can see, I will only be accepting a trade with a solid blue top. I have been offered many times 4 Non member wings for it. I DECLINED. I have also been offered a black pilgrim and wings for it, I DECLINED.

Here is a list of people I know with Solid blue tops, If You want to get one to try and trade me:
  • Paola1223
  • Tinydog98
  • Cruiser7
  • NationalCookie
  • Cair
Cruiser7 is on frequently, and doesn't want to trade his top, just to let you know. He has been bugged about it a lot and is getting very annoyed. :<

I don't want to seem like i'm bragging, but tan carpets are very interesting and I have gotten a lot of questions about mine.

Bye for now!

Ps. Oh, I have made YingYangSoulCat, Colour54, Ganimal151 and EagleEye34 Admins! For all the hard work they put into this blog! So, changes are going to becoming quicker to AJF!



6 comments:

  1. yay! your so so soo so soooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i cant get my dream item :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I traded my solid blue top a long time ago for a train and a brown top hat. Just to let you know, it isn't the second rarest thing on AJ. They are equal rarity to Freedom Wings, because there are 7 of those as well, but the other 3 freedom items are more rare about, so yeah. It's about the 5th rarest item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tiger
    No one wants to trade fairly for it :|

    @Colour

    Omg thanks! That's still cool! I grouped all freedom items together as 1 item...So yeah :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I hope you will get solid black top hat :)
    Thanks for making me admin, you are really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally rare xxfreespiritxx. YOU ARE SO EPIC & RARE!!detective09

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear xXFreeSpiritxX,
    will u trade me ur beta day carpet for my beta day computer, vase, gumball machine, and claw?

    From,
    FloraPrettyPet13

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...