Tuesday, July 3, 2012

YingYangSoulCat will be quitting August 26th!

Hey Jammers!

As you might know, I (YingYangSoulCat) am quitting in September.
Untill, my dad told me i have to quit a week ahead before school starts (Most likely sept 3).

So, I'm most likely having a party on Aug 26th! (My early b-day, a nd my quitting day)

When- August 26th, 9:00 AM
Why-Early B-Day and I am Quitting
Where- YingYangSoulCat's Den
Who-I'm hosting the party, but anyone can come! Be sure to invite your friends!
Gifts?- I appreciate your humble offers of presents, but they are  not needed!


~YingYangSoulCat
PS-my dad said if 3 months of my schooling is done, and I get straight A's (or a good score that doesn't involve letters as the grade), then I can come back to AJ! (as long as homework and chores ect is done :3)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! I hope you do well in school to come back!!! Happy Jamming!
    ~Cece3546

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Yingy; straight A's are EASY!( at least for me...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the time zone?????

    -caraballoc

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...