Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hello Jammers, Bunnyman45608!

Hello, Jammers! It's bunnyman45608 Here!
I want to thanks Goldfishypuppy for hiring me as a new Animal Jam Fiery author!
So many of you may know me, some may not.
Everyone is like: Woah, very odd username. 
Well, it's not. I have asthma (got from my dad) and a pet rabbit. He saved my life one night. 
I thought: Hero Bunny, Hero User!
Anyway, I love to draw, sing, most people call me a 70's girl. 
It's fine if you call me that, that's just what they think.
Everyone will know my sister, uniquelog! 
Yep, we a virtual world sisters. 
Anyone want a gift? 
I am currently doing art request. 
You may ask:
What kinda art? 
I say:
It's one you your Animal Jam characters... IN HUMAN FORM 
Yep. 
You must request one to see what it looks like.
To request one enter these details in the comments:
Your AJ User:
Which character/animal you want (only 1): 
1 pet you want (you don't have to fill this in):
That's all I need. Please don't make me rush, art takes time, plus I have a ton of other request to do.
I may not post a lot when school starts up. I will only be on days I don't got test. I won't be on AJ long though on those days. 
Hope I post tomorrow!
~bunnyman45608 
(Making Signature soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...