Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2 New Items and a new den! And my goodbyes to Free...


Hello, Jammers! It's  ScathachTheSad Here... 2 new items....
Sorry. not really feeling up to my usual enthusiastic self. Also, new den.
WARNING : NEW DENS ROOMS ARE TINY
WARNING : AJ IS TRYING TO MAKE SAMURAI PENGUINS
WARNING: NEW DENS YARD IS'NT MUCH BIGGER THAN IN THE PICTURE...
I'd like to say goodbye to Freespirit... she was a good friend and and even better blogger. You will be missed!
Curves sofa - 450 gems
Samurai Helmet - 500 gems



Fantasy Castle - 7500 gems

1 comment:

  1. I have a question for you, Scathach. Did you get your user from the books: Secrets of the Immortal by Michael Scott? That's where I found the name.
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...