Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Why Haven't I Been Posting, You Ask?

Heya Jammers!
It's finally a post by the one and only... 
EagleEye34!
Yeah, I know I haven't posted on here in months, but there are reasons for that.
I'm not posting as much because Free made this blog, and she quit.
I don't know why I feel like I can't post because Free quit. I just never bring myself to do it.
And yes, I'm nonmember, to those of you who haven't seen me lately.
I've been crazy busy, and I'll be quitting soon.
So yeah.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

  1. Everyone's quitting the blog. Why? It's so sad. ):
    ~Cece3546

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your quiting animal jam or this blog...? Quiting is a popular style XD It sure gets you some where in life lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...