Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Scammers? No-no..

Hello, Jammers! It's Skerrymalas Here!
WELL, now I have just been scammed of my Lit Palm Tree.
ARRRRG!!!!
I am really, REALLY mad right now.
Oh, and this is the first time I've warned you of how many times I've been scammed.
IT'S A LOT.
Oh, and I'm NOT lying.
But, like in my last couple of posts, I said I'm not giving up, right?
Oh ya, and I don't lie.
So, I need rares.
And right now, I'm giving half my rares to Ghanty, my other Animal Jam.
So if I look "less rare" to you, that's why. Grrrrrr..
Okay, sorry.
Happy Jamming?

1 comment:

  1. Skerry If you want I can give you a lit palm tree I have a lot on a storage account!-infinitychips

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...