Sunday, July 1, 2012

LOOK OUT, IT'S AN OPPINION

DUCK AND COVER, GUYS. SUPERMONKEYS SPEAKS HER UNEDUCATED MIND.


Ok, so I have heard about this Jamassian Movement going on, and I have some things to point out.

I do support it's cause, firstly. I do miss the lore and the fun. AJ has really become a sellout. They are giving in to the brats who complain about rares. They have no time to focus on the unique lore and ledgends because they are busy pleasing the whiny kiddies who want items instead of a game with friends.

But, there are flaws to this seeking for paradise.

-The good times extended past beta. Why just beta times? I can see a few factors, such as equality via no rares or membership...

-Beta had no rares. The lack of rares ment that everyone was equal in status. If we lived with no rares, would you still play? I personally don't care at all, as rares have become a plague, but that is a different story for a different time. (argue about this with me later, when I make a post about it XD )

-Everyone seems to think that having a huge party and screaming "BETA BETA BRING BACK BETA AJ HERP DERP" will fix something.
HahahahahahNOPE. You need to actually send in tickets and requests, get some signatures maybe, some persuasive letters, something that would actually get their attention. Parents' help may be needed.

-Also, people are relying too much on Snowy. I know she is awesome, she's been a bud of mine for a bit, but the poor girl can't do everything. That's why she has a LARGE GROUP to help, not just to hang around her and feel special.


I may think of more later, and if you give a good counterargument, I may post your reply on here for others to see your point (for informational purposes of the group).

These arguments are based off of what I've seen, so don't give me the "that isn't true" thing.
If you see this Snowy, give me your thoughts. :D

That's all for now.

12 comments:

  1. Snowyclaw is a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Hum.
    Well, I don't really know much about the Jamaasian Movement, but from what I've seen both here and on AJS, it seems like a pretty good idea. Animal Jam is becoming too focused on the real world and needs to go back to the way it used to be, with shamans and guides and parties for Mira and whatnot :/ I totally agree with some parts of this. Would it be cool to have back our shamans and guides, so they could randomly visit us like they used to? Would it be amazing for the guides to throw crazy parties in Jamaa Township? Heck YEAH! But the problem is that some Jammers don't want it that way. And these Jammers are the majority. You know, majority rules? Also, you know the question box in some of the shops? I'll bet you anything that lots of Jammers put in "more rares" or "top hats" as things they wanted back. I bet that some of you guys even did that! AJHQ sees this and thinks, "Well then, we gotta give them the rares back, but we need to control how they get them too!" That's the birth of RIMs. We get rares, but only for a certain period of time, keeping the game interesting for rare-oriented people.
    So, AJHQ is essentially catering to the majority. That's their job. How can you object to the vote of the majority?
    The Jamaasian Movement needs to focus less on getting AJ back to its original state and more on convincing Jammers that the original state is the best way to go.
    ~Ozma00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty proud of this comment :)

      Delete
    2. Like I said, I support it's ideas, but some of the members are not clear on what they want or how to get what they want.

      The majority should move to some other corrupted game, like Webkinz or something. >u> Pfft.

      I bet some of the people here did ask for rares. Like I said, rares are a plague. But again, that is a different rant for a different time.

      I agree that the first step would be convincing them that the old Jamaa is the best. You need to gain support to convince the higher-ups. But to do that, you need to gain support.

      Good poins, Ozama, as always. XD

      -supermonkeys

      Delete
    3. My name ain't Ozama XD But thank you *bows*
      ~Ozma00

      Delete
    4. YOU HAVE A NEW NAME

      OZAMA

      DEAL WITH IT.

      Delete
  3. uhh maybe i well shut down the we want beta clan now
    E09378

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I don't know where this 'BRING BACK BETA' thing came from, but it's certainly not the point of the movement. :-/ The main idea was bringing back some of the culture that was a key part of the beta period and even up until summer 2011. I wasn't talking about rares at all but some jammers just automatically think that when they hear beta. What I am hoping for is to tell AJHQ that we want a balence, not all flip-flops and sun visors, more of those cool items from the past. Examples? Animal hats, leaf necklaces, creative nature oriented items, not necessarily rare. I'm happy the movement ideas have spread, but I wish they were the right ones. XD I was pretty hopeful with my ticket sending idea for the named shamans, but I think I need a new way to show everyone the importance of creativity to Jamaa. Thanks so much for posting this, you made great points! :)
    ~Snowyclaw

    P.S. Free told me about this post. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, I agree wholeheartedly with your true ideas.

      I did try to send tickets, but all I got was "We'll see what we can do!"

      :U Sounds like they don't care about one ticket.

      You know what we should do? Everyone sends the same kind of ticket, or one with the same format (totally not getting this idea from help desk n>)

      But it should all be very similar: Bring more lore and culture back into the game.

      If we could get enough people to do it, then we may just be able to convince them that trying to distract us with new items and animals won't work.

      You should make a post to plan a date. On that date, people should send one ticket on how we want the culture back. Just my idea. :P


      If items are the only way they think will bring more customers, they have another thing coming.

      Delete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...