Saturday, July 28, 2012

Introducing a New Author: Ducier! (me :P)

Hi jammers of all sorts! I have accepted the invitation sent by XxfreespiritxX to me to be an author for Animal Jam Fiery! I have always sort of wanted to be an author for this blog, but I never had the time to apply, so I'm really happy!!!!! A BIG THANK YOU TO FREESPIRIT! Ok, you pronounce my username like this: du-si-er. It's a soft 'c'. My close friends call me Duce. :P You can call me that if you want. :P Also, I'm crazy for the game Falling Phantoms. :P I really like it for some reason. My interests include reading, writing, blogging, playing Animal Jam, looking at other blogs, and such and such. I will try my best to be a really good author. :) 

Signing out,

 :D

1 comment:

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...