Friday, May 11, 2012

Welcome

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
So, I don't have any updates to post right now (thanks to AppleRoseTree for posting them) but I did not get a chance to welcome AppleRose to the Animal Jam Fiery staff!

(In case you wondered, this is your welcome. Sorry for the disappointment.)

Anyhoo, I seem to have problems with Animal Jam (I need a better version of Flash Player) so I won't be making updates on the new items for a while yet. Instead, I'll be playing Pottermore, Club Penguin, and Pixie Hollow.

Again, welcome AppleRose!

~Ozma00

P.S. Please excuse me for getting your name wrong, AppleRose: it proves I need to double-check my posts :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the welcome! By the way my name is AppleRoseTree. You may need to edit that for people who do not read the comments. Also i do not see my name on the main list of Authors... I'm not sure Who owns the blog so that's why in my email i addressed it to the first person on the list that i saw... Thanks for the welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! I'm so sorry, AppleRoseTree! I am updating the post. Please excuse me... I need to double-check my posts!
    The owner of this blog in XxFreeSpiritxX. For some reason, the order of people on the authors list changes.
    ~Ozma00

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for changing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually quite relieved that Rose AppleTree isn't your name... your initials would be RAT. Sorry about that XP

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...