Friday, May 18, 2012

o3o Reminder!

Heya Jammers!
EagleEye34 here!
Some of you may know this, but, tomorrow is my birthday!
I'm having a party!
Click this link-
http://jamaajournalcheese34.blogspot.com/2012/05/o3o-reminder.html
Or...

Parties!

My Birthday Party!!!

Yup, that's right!
I have a birthday, too!
Here are those wonderful things I like to call DETAILS!

Who?
Anyone can come!

What?
My birthday party!

When?
Saturday, May 19th, starting at about...
Noon!

Where?
EagleEye34's den!
Server; Amur!

Other...
You don't have to get me gifts(:
I will try my hardest to be on... My family will probably come on and make me get off the computer XD
We might move around, so be sure to be on the Amur server!
I will not be accepting buddy requests... Sorry! :<
Spread the word to all your friends!
I might be having a contest or a giveaway at the party... Who knows?
(I'm changing the party to be all-day)


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. Is your b-day tommorow because mine is-Luckystar20

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG MINE IS MAY 20TH ^^
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...