Sunday, May 13, 2012

Imprisoned Phantoms

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
So, I've been hearing about and seeing these Imprisoned Phantom objects all over Jamaa!
An Imprisoned Phantom... Wouldn't keep that in my bedroom. :\
Please note that I haven't actually recieved this phantom, this picture is from LoveLost's blog. Click here to see the post.
But yeah, these things have been popping up all over the place!
This is the phantom I happened to get.
So, this is all well and good right? Wrong. These items happen to be non-member (thank you for that, AJHQ) but even if non-members GET the phantom in the mail, they can't detach it from the Jam-a-gram!

Seriously, AJ? You need to rethink your sending strategy. Unless they're trying to get us all to buy membership like they did with the first monthly gift. You remember, non-members got the Jam-a-gram but not the glove?
Oh well, I guess I'll just trade around for a bunch and give them to my non-member friends :\

~Ozma00

4 comments:

  1. XD What were they thinking? It's like dangling a carrot encased in plastic in front of a rabbit.

    What was the point of making it non member if they are trying to get us to buy membership? This is a fail on their part. Who was the genious of their marketing? I'd like to have a talk with them. /)_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My opinion is that, yes, they are essentially dangling a carrot in front of us. They want us to buy the membership, and they're playing our compassionate side. See, if you are not a member, you can't get the gift, right? So they essentially want us to buy the membership so we can give it to our nonmember friends. Plus, things are sometimes worth more in the trading system if they're non-member. They want these to mean a lot to us so that if more gifts come in the future, we'll want to get membership to own them. Silly AJHQ... at least the members haven't begun rebelling as they've done in some other online games I play :\ In AJ, it's the non-members rebelling, and AJHQ doesn't care because they're not being paid for them. Huh, that doesn't really make much sense, does it? Ah well, my reasoning is buried somewhere in there. I better go look for it.
      *Digs out a magnifying glass*
      ~Ozma00

      Delete
    2. Hm, yes, but I ment that usually they want us to be all, "Oh, that member items looks so cool, I will get membership to use it."

      I didn't see at first what the difference was because I thought it was no different, i.e. "Oh, that NONMEMBER item is cool, I'll be a member to get it."

      What they are cleverly doing is instead of tantalizing us with an item, they are exposing us to the fact that non members have less privlidges, like getting goodies from the mail.

      They usually play at the "Gotta catch 'em all" scheme, but now they are mixing it up with the "How do I catch 'em all?"

      It's extremely simple, but effective. :U

      I most likely overanalyzed this, but oh well.

      Huzzah for being nitpicky!

      Delete
  2. i am a non member ok? so a little while ago,i got 2500 gems from aj AND i got 2 traped fontoms! so cool, add me on aj i'm Anaisb3a2s5! happy talking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...