Friday, May 18, 2012

Party!

Hello, Jammers! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here!

Yes, I know this is far in advance but I want everyone to at least know. :D


XxFreeSpiritxX's Birthday Party/ One Year Anniversary
Reason: Well, I joined Animal Jam on October 13th, 2011, a few days before my birthday (the 18th) so I've decided to have a party! :3 (Yes I know this is beyond in advance)
When: October 15th, 2011
Where: XxFreeSpiritxX's Den
Time: 
5:00pm, Central Time

Gifts? Only if you want :)



So yes, that's pretty much it. I hope you all come! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy... erm... little-less-than-half birthday?
    ~Ozma00

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...