Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bunny Throne

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
In the Bunny Party, you can get the rather odd-looking Bunny Throne:

It looks as if it doesn't want to be sat on.
Well, thrones are made for sitting...
*Plops down on throne, then leaps back up*
 Ozma: AHHH! It was really a cactus chair in DISGUISE!
OWW!

 I am now picking cactus spines out of my toes and elbows. Can't forget the elbows.
~The Pained Ozma00

***UPDATE***
To clear up confusion, the Bunny Throne isn't really a Cactus Chair. I WAS KIDDING, PEOPLE.

Also, I think I've nearly gotten all the spines out...
~Ozma00

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I don't like cactus. They taste bad, :P. Jk too. Anyway, gummy bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...