Friday, May 11, 2012

AJ Offline! :C

Hello, Jammers! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here!

Before I go into my rage about AJ being offline, please check out my important post on Animal Jam Freedom: for serious reasoning about my blog maybe shutting down :c

So, in the morning I woke up, finished homework and was about to go on AJ before I go to school.
(5:30am Central Time)
And I see this:

Well, ok. At least I can come home after a long day of quizzes and track practice to see my friends.

SO I come home, receive the same message and get frustrated. After a few hours, around 7pm central time AJ was back online..for 5 minutes, but it wouldn't load. The default loading page was up:

LoveLost reported that she heard rumors that they were trying to fix the 'back in time' glitch, where your recent trades and newly bought items disappeared. I haven't heard of this, but who knows.

Then recently, a new loading page is up:
0.0 Even the top tabs are gone..

And the URL changed? This must be an emergency shut down. I feel bad for AJ workers, all day, letting down all these jammers..on a friday night :c



9 comments:

  1. Same spirit, I've been trying all day. I'm really annoyed, i need to see my buddies! D: IM GOING TO EXPLODE D: i heard its something with the new game... some are saying someone hacked into am's mainframe!!
    I bet maybe with pizza drop going into starter world all the time ( am's mainframe ) he's messing things up. UGHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. I've heard glitches with new game, along with disappearing top hats and other items :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought this was just an update ,then I thought it was strange, then I wasn't really thinking it was an update anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who would hack animal jam i mean seriously i think it is a hack, the url code is definitely a hack code not a normal url.

      Delete
    2. um, if you guys could friend me i am actressgirl2001 on animal jam, hope AJ is ok, but that url code was definitely looked different. like an all out alarm for a hack
      hack , bye
      '

      Delete
  4. Animal Jam is back online now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 day i was playing then this girl "DONT TRADE TODAY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ITEM YOU HAD AND AND THE ITEM YOU GOT TRADED" i didnt belive her i traded blah blah i got a trade accepted and after like 5 - 10 min then all of a sudden the items i traded were gone and my items i traded were there then again 5 - 10 min the items i got traded were bac and the items i traded were gone

    ReplyDelete
  6. weird maybe she hack in yours and give it back to her and then give it back to you and then her and then you!
    -E09378-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je ahte quand confiture animal va déconnecté ça devient vraiment sur ​​ma queue, mais je veux dire que peut-on faire? Je veux dire confiture animal devrait avoir un meilleur système, le plus souvent, cela signifie qu'ils sont à jour

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...