Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Member Gift

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
In Jamaa, the monthly member gift seems to have come out! This month is a Phantom Invasion game for your den. Sadly, I'm not a member, and my member sister is being a computer hog this morning, so I can't confirm whether everyone's gotten their gift yet. According to many blogs I've read over the past months, member gifts seem to come to different Jammers at different times. How do you think AJHQ decides when to send the gifts? Is it in alphabetical order, like the buddy list? Or do they pick names out of a hat?
(I'm joking about that last one -- that would take WAY too long.)
...And look! A picture!
Phantom Machine







Why thank you, sister dearest!
*Dodges bottle of ketchup thrown by sister*
Anyhoo... Oh yeah, I'll get more pictures up when my sister finishes hogging the comp.

~Ozma00

*UPDATE*
Okay, so I have this one picture of the Jam-a-gram AJHQ sends to nonmembers whenever a monthly gift comes out.
You wanna see it? Really? Okay then!
In case you wondered, it is animated. The pet bat flaps, the pet bunny bobs, the Phantom Machine twirls...
Yeah, a pretty epic Jam-a-gram. AJHQ should let us costumize the appearance of our Jam-a-grams on a daily basis.
And, as a random note: AJHQ has officially moved from "servers" to "worlds".
Again, ~Ozma00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...