Friday, May 11, 2012

Animaljam The olden days! :D

Hello, Jammers! It's Uniquelog Here!
And i just wanted to talk about the " old " days.
No no not beta times, I'm not that  old of a jammer.
But about a year and a quarter ago, i joined animal jam.
The first thing that angered me there was no limited chat.
Also there was no trade system. ( but a bunch of nm items )
There was no member faces, or "rareness".
The only rare item was a glove!
IIN FACT, Rareness wasn't even a term used back then,
Freechatters was though,
As you can see Animaljam changed a lot.
There used to be partys were only Freechatters were allowed.
Odd huh?
There weren't oceans or many games, this was back when there were no slides in crystal sands
And when all that mattered was that your name was on the Epic den list.
And the only known people were Clemmy104& Madjaster.
You may be like, who is clemmy104?
Of course you don't know.
She disappeared from the face of jamma half a year ago.
Barely any remember her.
She was the leader of wind clan
Windclan was way bigger than thunderclan! It was amazing!
AMAZING
But Clemmy locked her den, and then quit.
She claimed she was tired of the stress.
Madjaster was left and such.
Also Back then there were no Elephants
rhinos
penguins
crocidiles
no member animals
All of the animals were non member.
My first animal was a tiger.
She was completely white with Purple Moons.
There wasn't many colors to choose from
and back then the secret color was Violet. 
Ill tell you some more tomorrow! ~Uniquelog

7 comments:

  1. I'M FROM BETA!!!! :D On and ferciegal101. If you look in ferciegal101's den you'll see a lot of beta stuff.
    ~Scathach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember clemmy.... I wondered what happened because i never heard about her. I would look at her player sometimes...Madjaster's den still continues to get full all the time. I miss the old days. When ace and shaw and stall weren't even famous! When rares were nothing to everyone. When freedom items didnt exist to the jammers. When people were happy with what they had.This is a long list no one is gonna care about. When no one cared when they saw top hats or non member wings. When gloves were all the rage!~The girl who quit coolcat1o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for not ranting on me, guys. xD I appreciate it, and yes. The stress did eventually get to me so I had to lock everything up. And I didn't know people still remembered me. ;3; Hope we all can talk sometime~

    -- Clemmy104

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EH.. You're not Clemmy104. XD Clemmy was back in June when you posted that comment! Also, people, she never left from 'the face of the earth' e-e

      Delete
  4. EEK. BLOG WITH ME ON IT. I feel a bit... vain for searching myself, but, who doesn't do that every once in awhile? Show of hands, hmm? I'm sure I have my.. fair sure of people who believe I am most certainly not "clemmy104", but I know I am. c: Anywhoms, away from me. I love the area where it focuses a bit on roleplay with this blog, since I do a bit of forum roleplay and write myself. Tehehe, wonderful blog<3 True, true talent in the determination to keep them up, design, and well... write them. Wonderful thumbs up to the person who created it<3

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...