Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spooky Tree and The Daily Explorer Post

Hey jammers! 
Today's Halloween-y item is the Spooky Tree, located in Epic Wonders. It is on the blue furniture orb.
Pretty scary, huh? O.o Except to me the tree looks scared...like it's scared of itself....o.e The Daily Explorer made a post about Tiger Plushies.
I have a few of them, which ones do you have? ^.^ Also, things seem like they're slowing down on this blog a bit, don't you think? A lot of the authors don't post, even though this blog has a lot of views and followers. 

That's all I have for today, see you around the Township jammers!
Note: I won't be on Animal Jam as much, probably only to get pictures and if I have time, hang with my friends and other jammers. Just saying. 



1 comment:

  1. You forgot the clam shell ottoman in sunken treasures! ^^

    ~Jammie263

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...