Saturday, October 20, 2012

artic wolfs

hey jammers its tigertaco2011 here i would like to tell you about artic wolfs! i just got one today and they are awesome artic wolfs live in the artic and tundra :3 they love fish and meat expecially seals! my wolf artic wolf X3 is an amazing wolf if you thought people get them from hacking your  wrong you get them at walmart i have to go soon but im glad i was able to post happy jamming and see you guys around!
                     *UPDATE*
ok here are the moves
my nm friend came in while i was taking that X3



1 comment:

  1. Crap, I wish I could be a admin for this blog, my dad won't let me...

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...