Friday, October 26, 2012

2 New Items :D

Hello, Jammers! It's LillaiHillarai Here!
I know you guys have no clue who LillaiHillarai is,
so let's make it clear.

It's Skerrymalas!
I switched.
(Twice!)

SO sorry for not posting, I haven't actually been busy, just lazy.
Lol!

Yea, I know most people will use that excuse. XD


Well, Halloween is nearing, and along with two new items!
First, the Demon Mask:
Cool!

All new colors >:D
Next, the Clown Mask.
Freaky!!

Anyone else got goosies? Lol
 
(My new signature :D)

Wow, so many things have changed. :P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...