Monday, October 1, 2012

Bat Mask and Rare Princess Necklace

Hi Jamaasians! October has come, and with it phantoms and readying for the Day of the Phantoms. It also brings an old return, the Bat Mask! You can buy it in Jam Mart Clothing. Now, as you all know, today is Rare Item Monday! This Monday's "rare" is the Rare Princess Necklace, have a look!












In fact both of them are old returns. Bat Masks were sold last Halloween (Day of the Phantoms) and Princess Necklaces just left stores not too long ago. The Bat Mask is scary, but the Rare Princess Necklace, with it's orange, yellow, and black colors goes along very well with Halloween colors. As well as the return of these new items, AJHQ has posted about the Rare Monday on their blog:
Today I still haven't gotten my tarantula (Monthly Member Gift) and it's October 1!I saw another Jammer with a red and black one, but I didn't get their username. Nonmembers got the Monthly Member Gift card...
I'm not afraid of spiders, but tarantulas aren't my favorite pet. I have to admit, though, they're kind of cute. Comment with your thoughts and opinions on this new pet! (\^^/) Also, I got a few pictures of my friends on what Goldfishypuppy calls "The Unrare Bridge".
Lol, we were having a glove tea party! xD We threw pies at each other and threw scalding tea! xD It was fun, weird, and random. I hope that happens again soon! I wonder why the bridge above became the Unrare Bridge and the other bridge on the left side of Jamaa Township became the Rare Bridge. They're both bridges, what's the difference?! 
That's it for today, I'll try and post the Mushroom Hut glitch tomorrow, so be sure to visit again! (\^.^/)
Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...