Wednesday, October 17, 2012

new items and blogs

Hello, Jammers! It'stigertaco2011 Here! im on early as normal i fell asleep really early last night due to my homework watching the presidental debate anyways! we have the halo(land) today along with phantom lights in sunken treasures. sorry for no pictures im kinda tired and my computer is messed up kinda it won't take right photos :|    
say hello to fail whale! (._____.)(\/)
ya kinda a fail and since I see people posting there blogs i wanna just say this before i sign off.
please help me get veiws on my blog and sign up for my story im writing everyday in school.
http://northernskyabovemisty.blogspot.com/ heres the link for my story blog :3
http://animaljamtaco.blogspot.com/ is my main blog please visit have a jammin day if you have school then have a very great day at school :3

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know, Cottonball2 is maybe qutting blogger.
    By the way I'm her cousin, UnicornPuff
    please vist my blog
    animaljamlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...