Thursday, August 2, 2012

Updates!

Hello, Jammers! It's Skerrymalas Here!
Well, now I'm going to post the updates!
Hopefully I'm not stealing a job from anybody...
Here we go!


First, you all heard it!
The turtles are here:
Enlarged like I mean it. Lol
You said it, there's an all-new

Yay!
These turtes are there, also!
I'll do the Pets Only Party Later.
Here's a glimpse:
Lol
Next, I won't be writing out:


I tried to make it readable..
Anyway, the newspaper says it all!
Better make up those den entries soon!

Next page:


New costume corner AND the Summer Carnival Sale.
Everything at the Summer Carnival will soon be rares, so be sure to get everything!
Next, we have all of these for August!
June has gone by quickly, don't you think?
Oooh, it's linked!
Cool!
Well, that's all I really want to say right now, so..
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...