Monday, August 6, 2012

devon78303 is a new author!

Hello, Jammers! It's me, devon78303! I am now a new author for AJF!

Also, Thank you Goldfishpuppy for letting me be an author!

As you already know I am devon78303.

Some info on me..

I like the beach, vacations, arcades, roller coasters, animals, swimming, Animal Jam, pie, noodles, and etc.

I dislike, bad trades, scammers, bullies, super sunny days, when Animal Jam won't load, and other things.

I have one pet, a hamster! I named her Poof. I really could not think of anything else at that time...

I do get on Animal Jam every day, I do have a blog, I know how to use blogger, and I have a mac.

I will post soon, Jammers!
-devon78303  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...