Saturday, August 11, 2012

I can't believe it

Hello, Jammers! It's devon78303 Here!

1 :(  I GOT SCAMMED

Hey Jammers.. I got scammed yesterday, and I can't believe I fell for it.

He scammed my eyeball hat, Rare fox hat, Rare mech angel wings, and Rare viking hat.

I was very upset, not because my four rares were gone, but because some one actually scammed me.

It really must take a lot of nerve to do that.

Thats all Jammers care about, rares.

I know I am not a beta tester, but I know that was time where Jammers didn't do this.

There were no rares, which was what made Jamaa free of Scamming and probably hacking to.

There was no begging, because every one had what they wanted.

2 MY FRIENDS

Once on my blog I mentioned I was going to quit.

One of my friends gets an email when I post something, or I guess what I am trying to say is they send my posts to her.

She saw that I was quitting.

And yes I know her in real life to.

There was only one thing she asked me.

"Can I have all your Rares?"

I really couldn't believe this.

;( I couldn't.

There is one friend on Animal Jam that is truly a friend.

Jhitc.

Again, I know her in real life.

I go to her house all the time.

She doesn't care about rares.

She likes to play games and talk to her friends.

Thats how Jamaa should be.

 3 JAMAA'S TRUE COLORS

There is only one top priority in a Jammer's mind.

Rares.

Its true, or else why would people scam.

How do people fall for it?

Than I realized they pick on the newbies who have some sort of rare.

4 ONLINE DATING ON ANIMAL JAM!

I really can't stand it.

Every time you go on to Animal Jam, at least two people are doing it.

"Come to my den if you like me!"

"come to my den if your a boy!"

"Match making at my den!"

Yep.

It's true.

Those are just some examples that Jammers say.

5 NON-MEMBER BATTLE!

I feel sorry for the non-members

They can't have membership because their parent's can't afford it, or they are against buying something that's not really real.

But that's not the point.

Members who have plenty of rares, pick on them.

They think they don't matter.

I know I respect non-members.

They pick on them because they have no rares, because their uncool, because their not a member!

It's sad.

I could go on all day.. But I don't have time.

Until next time!

-devon78303  




5 comments:

  1. wow your post totally makes sense. i really wish AJ could go back to beta. i'm a non member, i care about rares, but i don't pick on people who don't have any. some members can be really mean, becuase i used to be confused by what "beta" meant and so i said, "what exactly is beta?" and then a really rare member said "beta was the early testing of AJ! Everyone knows that!" really. i bet the first day when someone joins AJ they don't know what beta is. but that's ok, because they are NEW. they don't know much, but later on in their journey they will learn more. i just wish people were respected more. and yea, i think online dating is okay.... it just gets annoying when people say if you like me go to my den and stuff like that. i think relationships are allowed on AJ, as long as they aren't innapropriate. and yea, i used to play on Webkinz, and when i said i was gonna quit, some people asked me for my rares. its annoying, i go back and visit Webkinz sometimes, so i don't wanna give away my rares. oh, and i'm sorry that you got scammed. im not trying to be rude but, why do people listen to scammers and take the risk if you already know what scammers do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. True... I shouldn't have fell for the scam. But we can't go back to beta. no matter how much we want it. Because as i said before, it was a short test.

    And thanks for making the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you got scammed. I know what's it's like:( my beSt friend scammed my black worn. I thought I could trust her but no. She scams the worn and ruins my friendship with her. If you have a worn Please sendme oneany color pink black purple green cream red lol it doesn't matter just plz help me out thanks. I will try to get the items he scammed back for u:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry you got scammed by your friend! I have a worn but it is very special to me...

      And thanks for trying to get the items back! It really means a lot! Thank you

      Delete
  4. one of the nicest people i know on animal jam is non member!
    I mean seriously, who cares if their non member?
    ive met nice non members, and a mean non members.
    ive met nice members, and mean members.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...