Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Name I Am Going By

Hello, Jammers! It's Skerrymalas *The Justice Angel* Here!
Well, I just wanted to say, I'm going secret.
First jammer to do this!
I'm going to start calling myself justice angel, a name I recieved
by some of my friends, who I've helped many times before.
I guess I AM a Justice *angel,* because I'm always breaking up fights!
So, if its signed by Justice Angel, that's me!
Also, I'll be on my grandma's computer more often, which means I can't post screenshots. DX
That also means I can't put my signature!
OrcaLvr, forgive me!
(If your wondering why I'm asking for forgiveness,
it's because I'm used to people being mad at me lately..)
So, I'm now "Skerrymalas-Justice Angel!"
Oh, and I'm also a top commentor on Animal Jam Spirit :D
Not like you'd care.

-Skerrymalas- *Justice Angel*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...