Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Omg... why isn't bunnyman45608 on anymore?!

Hello, Jammers! It's bunnyman45608 Here!
Some people are questioning me why aren't I on anymore?
Well....let's say....I've gotten bored of AJ. 
My main focus is now a cool game called Transformice. I understand you don't want me to leave. 
Another reason is, my mom.
My mom wants me to do really good this year.
Last year my grades went down 25%.
My grades were A's and B's, last year they went to C's and D's.
My mom will do anything to get the old me back.
What was the old me like?
No internet, no games, no blogging, no friends, no rares, no AJ, no nothing I do on the internet. 
Here's a reason to also be mad at my mom:
She thinks Transformice is WAY better for me than AJ.
Which I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with her.
This other game is like a puzzle for my mom, she thinks it will stress my mind out more than AJ. 
So, if I'm never on or don't post, you know where I am.
~bunnyman45608~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...