Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wait a second...

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
Has anyone noticed the distinct lack of games in the Summer Carnival?
So, I logged on and prepared to play my morning game of Phantom Ball...
The game had vanished!

I went over to check on Candy Catch and Whack-A-Phantom, but...
Where'd they all go?

I'm really confused and annoyed at AJHQ! What could be going on?
So, I logged out and went back...
Lo and behold, the games had returned!
Creepy, right?
Also, when I was in the glitched-up Carnival, all of my friends were continually loading. I couldn't move to any of them!
As a side note, have you noticed that the "Go To" button doesn't work so great when the person is in the Carnival? They gotta fix this!

In the Carnival, you can now find frog and duck plushies.
There still aren't any new clothes in the Carnival! I bet the Carnival clothes will be epic, so I'm saving up my tickets. Do you think we'll get to keep any tickets we don't spend for next year?

~The Rather Confused Ozma00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...