Thursday, June 21, 2012

Postponed my Party

Hello Jammers.Daisygal54 here.. Today I feel so depressed; my club membership has expired, and my dad doesn't want to buy me another until later on, say early July? Gosh, it totally slipped my mind about when my membership was gonna expire. Sorry about that guys, but I can't have my den party anymore. So, I'm going to postpone it until further notice. i'm sorry to have put your hopes up too high, and I will make the party 2 times better as I had planned it to be. If you have a blog and you knew about my party, please, spread the word that It's not going to happen anymore. I guess I'll just wallow in some self-pity D:

Goodbye Jammers. 
Now I can't look awesome anymore. :(
The sad, the lonely,
Daisygal54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...