Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Blog Pet? CS Pets of BeautifulBlackWolf

Hello, Jammers! It's BeautifulBlackWolf Here!

I was wondering if any of you have pets? I used to, used to, used to now but I'm over that. 'Cause holding its love was an 'Ancient Artifact'. If I could only find its note to make it understand, sing its song grab him and his image by his paw.

Okay, so onto the pet. I wanted to have a voting on what was your favorite pet to have (if you don't have a pet) if you could ever get a pet!

First Animal- Bunny

Second Animal- Cat

Third Animal- Horse/Pony

Fourth Animal- Rat

Fifth Animal- Lion (Not a wild one)

Sixth Animal- Owl (Not one that would be crazy)

Seventh Animal- A non-blood-sucking bat

Eighth Animal- Spider? (Don't choose if you don't like them)

Ninth Animal- A "Warriors" Cat? (I know it's a cat)

Tenth Animal- An animal with 3 tails?

Eleventh Animal- Dog 




Those are all the pets you can choose, and which ever one gets the most votes will be featured on my next post! And for something if you need to laugh, watch this video also seen on my blog:



 It's only 2 seconds, but it's weird. And you can also watch this one:



Sorry about that screen being so small. I don't know why it's like that. 



Comment your vote!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen all of those videos.

    And yes, a blog pet would cool! I vote for a dog, you should dress it up with some awesome items too. I play Chicken Smoothie as well. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first video doesn't make me laugh for some reason. If I was in a laughing mood, I would giggle :).
    It would be amazing if I could have a warrior cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Should I add a real poll to the side bar with this?

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...