Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Banner x3

Heya Jammers!
It's me, EagleEye!
So many of you have seen the 'Support AJF' page, right?
Well if you haven't, that's where we've been putting banners for the blog that you can share on YOUR blog!
Cool, right?
Well, on that page, XxFreeSpiritxX, the owner of this blog, suggested that I make a banner for the blog! :D
So guess what I did!
Yeah... the title gives it away.
But anyway, here's the banner I made for AJF!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


Like it?

Meh... I could've done better, but my laptop is dying so I made it quick :3
So... You might see this on the 'Support AJF' page soon!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...