Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rhino, Item, and Monthly Gift!

Hello, Jammers! It's bigcatsfoever here! I'm here to post about a non member rhino, todays new item, and the monthly gift! First Todays new item!
It's a Bioluminesect Neckalace (it has a long name). This months Monthly Gift is the Cocoa Machine!
And the part I was waiting for... The Non member rhino! Her user is supermonkeys! Here is a picture of her den!
She is a non member with a a member floor. Before crocodiles were out you could pick non member and member animal as your two animals if your membership expired, this is probably what happened to her. And the den is just glitched. Here are more pictures!

Please don't crowd her! Thanks!

-bigcats


5 comments:

  1. The reason supermonkeys is a rhino and non member is because he probably just lost his membership, and he was probably wearing those 2 non member items on it with member items before he lost his membership. 'Cause when you just lose your membership and you're using a member animal still, you'll be that member animal when your membership is gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, what they posted about me is true. And those items were obtained after I lost membership.

      You were able to pick member animals after membership was lost, though there was only the rhino and the elephant (I lost my membership when rhinos came out).

      I don't know anything about glitches for keeping member animals now, but I am sure there are some.

      -supermonkeys

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting the truth about my rhino! :D

    Yes, I did pick my rhino to keep when you were able to pick member animals. Not many people know this because everyone just renews after it expires. But I haven't renewed since Rhinos came out. -u-'

    Any questions? Let me know. C:

    -Supermonkeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAAAAHHHHH *paws picture of supermonkey's den. I want to go on AJ!!!! DX

    And cool, non-member rhino... I'm pretty drained. D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know about this, if you visit my blog http://ganimal151ajblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/cool-glitch.html you can see it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...