Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Glitchs And More

Hello, Jammers! It's (Hatakekakashi) Here! With Alot Of Things To Talk About So I Will Start With A Glitch My Friend Emailed Me Heres Some Pics




Seems Weird But Ya Has Anyone Else Seen Anything Like This? Post Some Comments.
(all of the pics are from johnstar128 :3)



On To Other Things I Am Quiting The Hatakekakashi And Makeing A New Acccount I Am ONLY Adding People From This Blog And Close Friends Of Mine I Am Just Sick Of ALL THE DRAMA
I will However Still Be Doing The Blog In The Name Of Hatakekakashi So Ya Talk To You All Later
CYA ~hatakekkakashi


3 comments:

  1. Yah, this happened to me during Halloween, and a few other times. I think I took a screen shot...

    And I'm sorry the drama got too much, hope things get better.

    -Supermonkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i make my new acc i will add you mimi and para and teh doll :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, you so sweet. <3

      -Supermonkeys

      Delete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...