Monday, April 2, 2012

Alright ~ The New Poll

Yo, Jammers! It's Colour54 here!


DO YOU CARE ABOUT RARES?
*falls over* How did Free Spirit read my mind? I voted on 'I don't care'. I don't. Now your thinking, ''OMG! YOU HAVE SO MANY RARES AND DON'T CARE!!!! *FAINT*'' Uummmmmm, yeah. A bet some of you think that it's obvious, or quite impossible.

Honestly, rares are nice to have, I get to what-ever what I want. But really, I'd honestly see others smile and get what they want (except the scammers). I have scammed before. That was a grave mistake. But I'd rather see others smile then have rares, I'd rather have my skin cut then see tears. When my friends cry, I cry. It's almost something I was born with; when I see them cry, I do so. I really do. 

Rares aren't that big of a deal. People hurt other's feelings for them- when it comes to that, it gets nasty. I've seen a million scams, I understand the whole concept thingy of scamming. It's so obvious.

Greed. Selfishness. Hunger for rares, hunger for power. 
(SPOILER ALERT FOR ''The Goose Girl'' by Shannon Hale'') No better than Selia, the princess fraud who murdered a whole group of men and was going to go into war for the title of  Queen. (SPOILER ALERT ended.)

Quite stupid, too stupid, overly stupid. f. Liking rares and screaming ''YES!!'' to that question doesn't mean your bad, it only means if you say, ''YES, I'll kill for it!''. That's when you've gone too far. You have to see into another's shoes to understand some things, to like scamming and the pain of being scammed. Tell me twice, I've felt it all because I was that person once.

But always give scammers a chance, we can all be good people if we find our answer to everything in our hearts. 

- - -
''Me'' When I Was Writing This:
***FAN GIRL SCREAM*** Leave Out All The Rest! How does Free Spirit know my favorites- oh yeah, I told him most of them. If only there was Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Wait... or are you a she? Idk, your name sounds like a boy, so whatever...
Ehem. Anyway, I can't think with all of these awesome Linkin Park songs singing ... there just so awesome. xD
WAIT!!!! THERE IS BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS!!!! *FALLS OVER AND FAINTS* AWESOME SAUCE!!! All of my favorites...
 Gosh, I just finished reading this awesome book by Shannon Hale called ''The Goose Girl''! Seriously, you should read her books; they are really good! Well.. er... AND more awesomeness! Thanks Free Spirit for adding my favorite band to the iPod player, Linkin Park. (Now I can't get myself off the blog so I can get on Animal Jam! xD)

 *FALLS OVER AND DIES* Wake Me Up When September Ends! Sorry, but Free Spirit seems magical here by uploading my favorite songs to the playlist.

Well, anyway, I didn't post this to tell you about that. :3 If any of you guys have read my other blogs, you would probably recognize these words that I edited to be up to date. Don't you think the new badges are so cool...? Actually, I didn't mean to say that, they are just so cool. *GIRL FAN SCREAM* Green Day! More awesome music from the iPod! <3 

- Colour54

2 comments:

  1. Omg I have so many things to say to this post. 1. Lol I was bored and wanted to try a new style poll. 2. Intresting, same with me. 3. I am a girl...o3o..4. I ACUTALLY JUST STARTED THE GOOSE GIRL THANKS Dx and yw :3

    ~XxFreeSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD I've seen the polls before. :3 I really thought you were a girl.
    ***THE GOOSE GIRL IS AN Awesome BOOK!!!!*** I'm going to check out Enna Burning from the library, the second book in the series. Then River Secrets... o-o

    And I just thought about it... when I say I'm going to go on AJ, I don't go on, and then days later I go on when I don't tell myself to do so.

    -Colour54 / Darkbraken

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...