Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Large Planter and News Crew Assignment Reminder

Hi Jamaasians! Man I onloy have 9,000 gens! Oh no!. :(

Well anyway today's item is the Large Planter! It is member and you can buy it for 700 gems. Luckily I have enough to buy this item, even though I probably won't.... The Large Planter is sold in Treetop Gardens, Treetop Gardens is in the upper part of Serepia Forest.
 The plants in this planter slowly unfurl, so can watch them come to life! Tell in the comments what you think of this item! :)
Tomorrow is the choosing of who will win the News Crew Assignment! I ended up not entering. Anyway, all articles are due tomorrow, so hurry and get those articles and screenshots in!
I hope all of you got a Rare Monday Sailor Hat, I completely forgot to buy one! :( Oh well. I didn't like it too much anyway.
Jam on!

Be sure to visit The Daily Howl and Animal Jam Downpour! Having a Blast With Cassiusclay2!


1 comment:

  1. My friend told me the thing about the plants coming back- rares are cool because- they look cool and they are rare. Once they come back, boom. Half of their coolness evaporates. So yeah. RANDOM INFO my blog is animalsofanimaljam.blogspot.cmom please comment and check often

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...