Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bamboo and The Daily Explorer Post

Hello Jamaasians! Today's new item (which is not actually new since it is returning from when it was first sold in Coral Corner) is Bamboo! You can buy it in the garden shop called Treetop Gardens in Serepia Forest.
Also, AJHQ has posted about safety on their blog, The Daily Explorer.
Also, I got a plaque! However, I traded it for a black and red Legendary Glove. I have the card to prove it.
Well, yeah. Sorry I haven't been posting very much. I feel like Animal Jam Fiery is shutting down. Nobody posts except for me. Nobody even reads this blog, either. 





2 comments:

  1. I read this blog! Every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it says at the top that 20,604 people read The Animal Jam Fiery..... that's not exactly NOBODY. XD

      Delete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...