Saturday, March 31, 2012

Heyy, Im Ace97 =)

Hello, Jammers! It's Ace97 Here!!!
Preview

You May Know Me On Animal Jam or You Might Know Me From My Blog: http://ace97animaljamrockz.blogspot.com/ 

Ace97 Animal Jam Rockz!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Some Stuff About Me:
-I Turn 14 At the End Of April
-I Really Dislike Legomaster0300 Because i added him and He kept Talking Behind My Back and Got Mad Cuz I Have Friends That Care
-Ive been Playing AJ Since July 2011
-People Call Me Very Rare.. Even Tho i Dont Really Care >.<
-And If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Ask Me!

3 comments:

  1. *spies* Is the only thing there will posted on here is welcomes?
    Anyway, hiya Ace97. o-o

    -Colour54

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, yesterday was the first day of AJF So we wanted to have all the jammers get to know us better, since there is so far a total of 15 mods. Today I think we are planning to officially start it as a Aj-update blog :3

      ~XxFreeSpiritxX

      Delete
  2. awesome, and by the way, i am cottonball2's cousin... AWESOME BLOG I WOULD LOVE TO CONTURBUTUIE but have to ask....

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...