Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hey i'm a new Moderator *tigerlilycoke*

hey hey hey! what's poppin jamma's?? sorry thats me going all street on y'all...
Whelp its me tigerlilycoke here to contribute to this amazing collaboration blog! We are all buddies which is cool. I'm not very rare anymore since my top hat was scammed but my buddies don't judge me by it :)
We all usually hang out at one of our dens so thts pretty chill...

here is am! *as my wolf*


i guess we are just doin' introductions for da beginning before we really start getting into details... so stay tuned!

this is my post banner :D

1 comment:

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...