Thursday, November 15, 2012

im back

Hey Jammers! It's me tigertaco2011 im back because i was off yesterday because my buddy. My buddy was on her way to her swim meet and a car hit her. She called me crying and she made me ask her things to make sure she was ok i was surprised she knew my birthday my dogs name and my name because she didn't really meet my dog but my birthday and name was a good sign she rememberd everything i asked im so glad about that If she goes to school I can see her but If she doesn't I will have to wait to see if shes ok i just pray she is :3 any who new items :
propellers
marigolds

i tihnk thats all im just confused right now so tired couldn't sleep without thinking of my friend. 

1 comment:

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...