Sunday, July 29, 2012

Introducing Cottonball2 :D

Hello, Jammers! It's Cottonball2, here!
I love dogs and cats, and in my free time I usually write! I enjoy reading, playing sports, like soccer and volleyball. I will update as often as I can about glitches, news, and more!
As for my username... I don't really know why I chose Cottonball. If I were to say something I like about them, I would say: THEY'RE SO SOFT AND FLUFFY! :D
Anywho, thanks Goldy for making me an author, and I will make my experience here, the most exciting!
Thanks, again! C:


This is my banner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
A few simple rules for AJF:

1. Be Nice
2. No rude Comments towards us or the blog.
3. No advertising blogs.
4. If you don't like the blog, don't read it.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...